- measuring website traffic and creating statistics relating to website traffic and the conduct of visitors to the website;
- marketing activities;
- website functioning.
- Collecting cookies for the purposes specified in Article 1 can be considered to be personal data processing. Such processing is possible on legal grounds – the legitimate interest of the Controller as stipulated by Article 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (formerly and hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”).
- The website may also be used in a mode which disables the collection of data on the conduct of website visitors – you can choose such mode of operation either in your web browser settings, or you can raise an objection to such data collection based on a legitimate interest of the Controller in accordance with Article 21 of the Regulation by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your objection will then be assessed immediately, but no later than 30 days after being received. Cookies necessary for the functioning of the website shall only be stored for the time strictly necessary for the website to function.
- Should you object to the processing of technical cookies necessary for the functioning of the website, full functionality and compatibility of the website cannot then be guaranteed.
- Cookies collected for the purpose of measuring website traffic and creating statistics related to traffic and the conduct of visitors to the website shall be evaluated in an aggregate and pseudonymised form, which only allows for the identification of individuals if significant and professional efforts are made.
- Cookies for targeted advertising will only be processed with your consent. You will provide your consent for the time period specified below for individual marketing cookies. Consent to the collection of cookie file data for marketing purposes can be withdrawn at any time by changing the settings in the relevant web browser.
- Cookies will be stored for the time period specified below for individual cookie types.
- Collected cookies are processed by the following processors:
- Shoptet s.r.o., Dvořeckého 628/8, 169 00 Praha 6, IČ: 28935675, e-commerce provider
- Please be advised that pursuant to the Regulation you have the right:
- to request information from the Joint Controllers with regard to which of your personal data they process,
- to ask Joint Controllers to provide you with access to this data and to have it updated, corrected or restricted,
- to request that the Joint Controllers erase this personal data – they shall do so provided that the erasure is not in conflict with applicable legislation and the legitimate interests of the Joint Controllers,
- in the case of personal data processing on the basis of consent, to request portability of such data,
- to contact the Joint Controllers, the Office for Personal Data Protection or, if necessary, a court in the event of doubts concerning compliance with obligations related to personal data processing.
- On its websites, the Controller collects the following cookie files:
Utukutu.cz – cookies for the possibility of displaying pages and for the functioning of a shopping cart and order form
Google – cookies for web traffic statistics
YouTube – cookies for displaying videos
Facebook – cookies for advanced marketing